PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
1) ALL ROSTERS will be posted to your team page no later than by 5:00 PM the Monday before your tournament. It is your responsibility to check your team page regularly for your team rosters.
2) Please scroll down to the appropriate roster for your upcoming tournament.
3) Please review the roster for accuracy especially the players names and jersey numbers. If you should find any errors, please email me at email@example.com IMMEDIATELY.
4) ALL ROSTER CHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 NOON EST ON TUESDAY prior to your event unless otherwise instructed.
5) REVISED ROSTERS will be uploaded to the Coach Portal Pages once completed.
6) Some events may have Online Check-In. In most cases that will be done for you and you should receive an email from the event when it has been completed.
7) If there is NO Online Check-In, please be sure that you print (2) hard copies of your roster to take to the tournament. When you arrive, please go directly to the tournament desk to check in. You MUST check in prior to any tournament play.
8) Also, please remember to have your player Medical Release Forms and Proof of Age with you at all tournaments.
Good Luck! GO EC POWER!!!
MLK Kickoff Challenge
Prez Day Showdown
https://smpfiles.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/124/Prez Day Showdown/Prez Day Showdown - BERKS 16 Soldier.pdf
AAU Blue Ribbon Brawl
https://smpfiles.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/124/AAU Blue Ribbon Brawl/Blue Ribbon Brawl - BERKS 16 Soldier.pdf
https://smpfiles.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/124/Irish Rumble/Rumble - BERKS 16 Soldier.pdf
Northeast Qualifier #4
https://smpfiles.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/124/NEQ 4/NEQ 4 - BERKS 16 Soldier.pdf
Boardwalk Block Party
https://smpfiles.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/124/Boardwalk Block Party/BWBP - BERKS 16 Soldier.pdf
https://smpfiles.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/124/May Madness/May Madness - BERKS 16 Soldier.pdf